Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Payment received

Default Re: Payment received

PayPal may be a little delayed in processing the payment. Just give it a bit more time to update. And it seems no harm if you just dispatch the sold item as you've received money in PayPal already. This is just my thought, not confirmed in any way yet.

View mark4740's Feedback (+3742)
    All-About mark4740
    View mark4740's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just sold another item going to the USA, I have had no email or any other notification of this sale from Ebid, The only way i knew i had a sale were from the paypal email, Also i still have to mark manually item paid and non of my items are showing on google shopping because the preference to upload to google shopping is greyed out and marked NOOOOOOO, Later today i will end all my listing i've had enough for now.

View theElench's Feedback (+96)
    All-About theElench
    View theElench's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm sorry previous suggestions haven't helped.

Your "About Me Page" says you're a Platinum Seller. Included in that plan is the integrated checkout and up-loads to GS. It doesn't look like you have either.
    I'd get back on to Support and ask them specifically why not.

Other than that, the only other thing I can suggest is, as an experiment try doing a Platinum Listing (it will cost you 5p, I think). I use them all the time and I know for sure that Integrated Checkout and up-loads to GS are included in the fee. The only drawback is that the FVF is 5%, not the 2% you pay if using a Gallery Listing under the Platinum Plan.

If it works and you get the extras for the 5p / 5% listing fee, again contact Support and ask them directly. "Why do I need to pay for extras that I've already paid for."
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+108)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is what happened to me on my last sale, the only way I knew I had a sale was because the buyer ask for a combined invoice, but had to request twice, not sure if that was because it was held up by hotmail, which often happens with other emails I receive from friends

When I completed the ASL was the only time I received notification from ebid.

All-About theElench
    Forum Posts

I think this is getting to the point where the lack of support from Support is SHOCKING. Don't they monitor the boards to pick-up on problems before they become serious ? This is about SALES, something pretty fundamental to the site.

After 3 months we now have the OP plus three other PLATINUM SELLERS, with similar problems. I'm a SILVER SELLER using PLATINUM LISTINGS and have, at intervals, also not received SALES NOTIFICATIONS.

For Support just to say they can't find anything wrong, isn't good enough when obviously there is something wrong for several members.

If it's something to do with our settings, Support should be able to see what it is and tell us how to rectify it. If it's something to do with Ebid, they need to sort it out. Getting sales, especially at the moment, is hard enough, putting buyers off with delayed responses is no help and neither is putting sellers in a position where errors can be made due to being confused because something that should happen automatically, isn't happening at all.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

All-About mark4740
    View mark4740's Listings
    Forum Posts

Latest email i sent to support....
    Hi
    Hope you are well
    I will be relisting some items later but the upload to google shopping is on no and greyed out, i pay for each listing which is meant to include uploading to google shopping but it is marked No and i can't change the setting,
    Can you please correct this issue for me please?
    I have included a screenshot of the issue.
    Regards
    Mark
    Reply from ebid support....
    Hi Mark,
    You have no live listings as of now.
    Brilliant just brilliant very helpful

All-About theElench
    Forum Posts

I'm sorry to read this. Since I started selling here Support has been regularly praised for their helpfulness when members come across a problem, because they are usually able to solve it, often quickly. It was just as regularly said to be one of the good points about Ebid, that Support was manned by humans not automated, they would be sympathetic and try to help. Not just run through a script of stock answers.

I can only suggest that you do re-list an item so they have something live to look at in detail. If the GS box is greyed out, ask Support to explain why and go on to ask them to explain why you don't appear to have the Integrated Checkout, both of which you should have under the Platinum Seller Plan. You're shown on your "About Me" page as being a Platinum Seller. Perhaps politely enquire why you're not getting what you've paid for?

If this is something to do with your settings, then Support should be able to see what is wrong and tell you how to correct it. If,somehow,you've been put on the wrong selling plan surely they can see that as well?

View 20sent06's Feedback (+12324)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs down Re: Payment received

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    I'm sorry to read this. Since I started selling here Support has been regularly praised for their helpfulness when members come across a problem, because they are usually able to solve it, often quickly. It was just as regularly said to be one of the good points about Ebid, that Support was manned by humans not automated, they would be sympathetic and try to help. Not just run through a script of stock answers.

I can only suggest that you do re-list an item so they have something live to look at in detail. If the GS box is greyed out, ask Support to explain why and go on to ask them to explain why you don't appear to have the Integrated Checkout, both of which you should have under the Platinum Seller Plan. You're shown on your "About Me" page as being a Platinum Seller. Perhaps politely enquire why you're not getting what you've paid for?

If this is something to do with your settings, then Support should be able to see what is wrong and tell you how to correct it. If,somehow,you've been put on the wrong selling plan surely they can see that as well?
    In my opinion eBid's Support Team have gone downhill ... my last request for help was totally ignored ... and a previous ticket was totally mis-understood and not resolved at all ... I have no faith in their abilities anymore.

Looks like your listings are up - hope it was not too much work to get them running

All-About mark4740
    View mark4740's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have added a few listings a today and already sold an item to USA but not had any notifications via email on app notifications of a sale, ebid support is non existent, have contacted them about all my issues and they haven't sorted any of them out, all my settings are correct, everything was working fine up until about 3 months or so ago then all of a sudden nothing seems to work properly for me, its so annoying as i like it here but the site isn't working for me and customer support is useless i'm afraid to say.

Thread Information