Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Payment received

Default Re: Payment received

PayPal may be a little delayed in processing the payment. Just give it a bit more time to update. And it seems no harm if you just dispatch the sold item as you've received money in PayPal already. This is just my thought, not confirmed in any way yet.

View mark4740's Feedback (+3720)
    All-About mark4740
    View mark4740's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just sold another item going to the USA, I have had no email or any other notification of this sale from Ebid, The only way i knew i had a sale were from the paypal email, Also i still have to mark manually item paid and non of my items are showing on google shopping because the preference to upload to google shopping is greyed out and marked NOOOOOOO, Later today i will end all my listing i've had enough for now.

View theElench's Feedback (+94)
    All-About theElench
    View theElench's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm sorry previous suggestions haven't helped.

Your "About Me Page" says you're a Platinum Seller. Included in that plan is the integrated checkout and up-loads to GS. It doesn't look like you have either.
    I'd get back on to Support and ask them specifically why not.

Other than that, the only other thing I can suggest is, as an experiment try doing a Platinum Listing (it will cost you 5p, I think). I use them all the time and I know for sure that Integrated Checkout and up-loads to GS are included in the fee. The only drawback is that the FVF is 5%, not the 2% you pay if using a Gallery Listing under the Platinum Plan.

If it works and you get the extras for the 5p / 5% listing fee, again contact Support and ask them directly. "Why do I need to pay for extras that I've already paid for."
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is what happened to me on my last sale, the only way I knew I had a sale was because the buyer ask for a combined invoice, but had to request twice, not sure if that was because it was held up by hotmail, which often happens with other emails I receive from friends

When I completed the ASL was the only time I received notification from ebid.

View theElench's Feedback (+94)
    All-About theElench
    View theElench's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think this is getting to the point where the lack of support from Support is SHOCKING. Don't they monitor the boards to pick-up on problems before they become serious ? This is about SALES, something pretty fundamental to the site.

After 3 months we now have the OP plus three other PLATINUM SELLERS, with similar problems. I'm a SILVER SELLER using PLATINUM LISTINGS and have, at intervals, also not received SALES NOTIFICATIONS.

For Support just to say they can't find anything wrong, isn't good enough when obviously there is something wrong for several members.

If it's something to do with our settings, Support should be able to see what it is and tell us how to rectify it. If it's something to do with Ebid, they need to sort it out. Getting sales, especially at the moment, is hard enough, putting buyers off with delayed responses is no help and neither is putting sellers in a position where errors can be made due to being confused because something that should happen automatically, isn't happening at all.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Thread Information