Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can't seem to purchase anything - Error System error c003423

View pastime's Feedback (+198)
    All-About pastime
    View pastime's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: can't seem to purchase anything - Error System error c003423

Quote Originally Posted by gusfirefly View Post

but i will tell everyone on every social media site about this experience no one will sell here. I started as one of the top 210 on ebay in 1997 paid them $60 k in fees a year walked away in 2010 i set up three venues this was the third time to find a new one
    How spiteful - poison the well for all sellers - nasty. Let's hope you feel a lot better once you have done that!

View theElench's Feedback (+96)
    All-About theElench
    View theElench's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: can't seem to purchase anything - Error System error c003423

Quote Originally Posted by gusfirefly View Post
    well they managed to shut me down during the holiday weekend i got a request for documents at 945 am London time. its too late now. i have the highest feed back on the site my customers who i sent here will follow me to where i go. i can't afford to be closed and WAIT for office hours i will set up on a site that acts responsibly TO sellers. customers follow good sellers. its not like there is traffic here. i recognize it is cheap, but i get more views that 5 0 other sellers combined, and those clicks generate their revenue, sorry to end this way. My customers follow me and there are no shortage of sites out there.

but i will tell everyone on every social media site about this experience no one will sell here. I started as one of the top 210 on ebay in 1997 paid them $60 k in fees a year walked away in 2010 i set up three venues this was the third time to find a new one
    Might I suggest a bit of patience as you "recognise it (ebid) is cheap", even obay doesn't have 24/7 CS even with all its billions of $ and being mostly staffed by chat-bots. Ebid doesn't have either of those things and I doubt they can employ someone to staff their office 24/7. Why they would start a verification request on a week-end I can't say, it does seem a bit 'off' to do so, then close the office until Tuesday. But that's only one day away.

In your predicament I'd apologise to your buyers for any inconvenience caused by late dispatch and probably put it down to "The crazy Brits. taking a long holiday week-end at a most inconvenient time". They might see a funny side to the situation and sympathise with you dealing with a problem not of your making.
    Last edited by theElench; 26th August 2024 at 11:02 AM.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Thread Information