Thread: Payment received

View theElench's Feedback (+96)
    All-About theElench
    View theElench's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Payment received

Lets get this straight.

You're a Platinum Seller?
    You use the +2% Gallery Listing for all your listings?
    All your listings are in correct categories?
    CS has confirmed your Selling Settings are correct?

I'm not an expert but to me it looks like you fulfil all the conditions to be able to use:
    Integrated checkout.
    Up-load to GS.

If you can answer "Yes" to all the four above questions, if it were me in your position, I would open another ticket with Support on the same issues with a Header "Why am I not getting what I've paid for?".

They should be able to determine why you aren't, tell you why not and how to solve the problem. That's what Support is for.

It may be that the fault is with the way your account is set up. In which case they should be able to see your error. It may be that ebid is at fault in which case they should be able to see what is wrong at their end.

IMO, in either case it is wrong that you should be left without any explanation of what is wrong and without any way to get your account fully functioning again.
    You shouldn't be left "feeling like a bit of a nuisance" because you have an account that is not fully functional.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

View mark4740's Feedback (+3741)
    All-About mark4740
    View mark4740's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi
    The answer is YES to all four of those questions and i have emailed CS about all my issues but they never resolve anything, If i contact CS about 2 or 3 of my issues i get a vague response on 1 issue and all the rest seem to be disregarded , I really like it on here and will continue but have to have a little rant on the forums as that is all i can do. I'm just glad that i don't sell loads as i wouldn't be able to cope with this setup of mine. Maybe its due to the nature of some of the items i am selling and would prefer me not to be here lol

All-About mark4740
    View mark4740's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    Hi Mark,

We had some reports from Google for adult items being placed in non-adult categories. They are very strict nowadays and don't really allow much flesh at all to be shown. If you can take a quick look through your items and check all look ok then I can reset your items for re-upload.

Thanks,
    Gazza
    Hi
    Would you be able to reset my items for upload to google shopping as i have rechecked
    and all look to be in the right categories, Thank you

All-About mark4740
    View mark4740's Listings
    Forum Posts

Still not getting any notifications at all, I just randomly checked offers and i had a offer on a item a few days back and missed it as i didn't get a notification GRrr
    I have contacted support detailing all my issues again, Hopefully they will be able to finally resolve my issues as i am now missing sales from offers made. I Hope they can sort it out as i now have to manually check everyday to see if i have sold anything and now obviously to check for offers lol its quite draining.
    Anyway vent over for now

All-About mark4740
    View mark4740's Listings
    Forum Posts

Received several offers, The only way i knew because i checked offers on ebid, NO email notifications and no app notifications, Now i know its not only me that this is happening to so either ebid support don't have a clue how their website works or they just don't have a clue,I still have to mark payment received manually and nothing gets uploaded to google shopping , all these issues i'm afraid to say @ebidsupport are not down to my provider blocking emails.

Thread Information