Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Welcome to New Members

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CATSELLINGDIRECT
    Ive recently started on ebid and am pleased have bought some books from a lovely seller.
    Ebay is greedy its a shame I hope Ebid outdo Ebay as its a much site and not a rip off Good luck to every one xxx
    Sarah xx

Welcome to eBid CATSELLINGDIRECT, here's wishing you every success in all your buying & selling transactions

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by fairtrade111
    HI THERE COMMUNITY IT IS A PLEASURE TO BE ON eBID
    Welcome to eBid fairtrade111, here's wishing you every success in all your buying & selling transactions

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CATSELLINGDIRECT
    hI CAN ANYONE HELP WANTED TO PAY THROUGH PPPAY but they say there is a security payment thing added but does not say how much am rather worried any help on how much they normally take out of your account please
    I think it's only up to £1.99p that they take out of your account and put it into your pppay account

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chloshan
    Hi everyone, I am new just started today, do not know anything about ebed as I usually sell on ebay but thought I would see what ebid is like. I hand crochet all my goods and mainly sell hats, beanies and rasta. Has anyone else a similar interest.

eBid is pretty easy to use and if you get stuck, then just holler for help in the forums Anyway, welcome to eBid chloshan, here's wishing you every success in all your buying & selling transactions

Wink Greetings from the Heartland

Hey everyone, I am from Iowa. Just started on Ebid. I just happened upon it by accident and I am sure glad I did. What a nice change from the other bidding places. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Default Waving Hello !

Hello everybody!! Wow, its about tmie somebody gave EBay a run for their money! I'm fed up of EBay raising their fee's - and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I've been selling on EBay for some time now but with rising prices, its been getting to much - I'm so looking forward to seeing EBid grow bigger and better!!

Ruby

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GimpyGrammy
    Hey everyone, I am from Iowa. Just started on Ebid. I just happened upon it by accident and I am sure glad I did. What a nice change from the other bidding places. I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Greetings to folk in Iowa and welcome to eBid GimpyGrammy, here's wishing you every success in all your buying & selling transactions

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by WeddingTreasures
    Hello everybody!! Wow, its about tmie somebody gave EBay a run for their money! I'm fed up of EBay raising their fee's - and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I've been selling on EBay for some time now but with rising prices, its been getting to much - I'm so looking forward to seeing EBid grow bigger and better!!
    Ruby
    I think we all are Welcome to eBid WeddingTreasures, here's wishing you every success in all your buying & selling transactions

Thread Information