My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Newbie and need help.

Default Newbie and need help.

I posted a thread on your forum and got a reply but it was to go to the support group. I emailed the support group but got no answer. It is my understanding that if you get an answer on the forum, the support group will not answer. Well I got an answer on the forum but it didn't help. Earlier today I registered as a buyer, changed my password and attempted to upgrade to a seller. I furnished all the required information several times but kept getting a message that I was not authenicated by my card company. I contacted the card company and they told me there were no problems with my account and they had not received a request for authenication. They told me to contact ebid support. I really want to leave my present auction site but I am stonewalled. Can anyone out there tell me what to do? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by alahix View Post
    I posted a thread on your forum and got a reply but it was to go to the support group. I emailed the support group but got no answer. It is my understanding that if you get an answer on the forum, the support group will not answer. Well I got an answer on the forum but it didn't help. Earlier today I registered as a buyer, changed my password and attempted to upgrade to a seller. I furnished all the required information several times but kept getting a message that I was not authenicated by my card company. I contacted the card company and they told me there were no problems with my account and they had not received a request for authenication. They told me to contact ebid support. I really want to leave my present auction site but I am stonewalled. Can anyone out there tell me what to do? Thank you.
    If you emailed support@ebid.tv they will get back to you, support is in the UK, so a different timezone to you
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3082)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i think because you changed password then tried to upgrade you might have difficulty as i am sure changing passwords etc. flags your account

Default Newbie needs help

Thanks to all.

Thread Information