eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you accidently left an old YDC auction running?

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    Awwwww you can join me, i got 1 star for my hotmail thread and 1 star for a bithday thread

It is only the selected few that that receive this 1 star from the phantom starman/woman

I have the privelege of being one of those selected few

Thankyou mr or mrs or even miss/ms for choosing me

I am 1 of the few getting 1 star.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shezz View Post
    Awwwww you can join me, i got 1 star for my hotmail thread and 1 star for a bithday thread

It is only the selected few that that receive this 1 star from the phantom starman/woman

I have the privelege of being one of those selected few

Thankyou mr or mrs or even miss/ms for choosing me
    Lol. Oh there's more than one of them. Maybe they can't communicate any other way. In a way it's flattering to think that our posts mean so much to these people that they take the time to vote, so that's from me too. Keep reading

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Don't know about the stars but do know that I've looked at categories in pottery that say there are no listings, and there are! Think that is the biggest problem with the counts being off - looks like there is nothing listed, so likely no one will bother to click on the category to find the auctions that are there.

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    ouch; which way will that be going then? Is the real number the lower one or the higher one?
    The lower figure is the correct one

But the number at the top of the buy page is correct, it doesn't count the category totals, it counts the results total if that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by klj View Post
    Don't know about the stars but do know that I've looked at categories in pottery that say there are no listings, and there are! Think that is the biggest problem with the counts being off - looks like there is nothing listed, so likely no one will bother to click on the category to find the auctions that are there.
    Tell me about it! I've put threads up and emailed support long before I went on holiday and it's still not been corrected! It means anybody looking at the pottery index list will bypass those categories thinking there is nothing there! It could mean lost business. Come on eBid get this sorted please!

Thread Information